A list of upcoming events that are open to the community!
For all church events, click here.
Chili & Soup Cook-Off
January 29, 2022
Join us on Saturday, January 29th from 5-7 PM!
Click HERE for all the details!
DO YOU HAVE THE WINNING RECIPE?
COOK-OFF ENTRY INFORMATION:
• Entry Fee: $25 (Make checks payable to St. Lucas Youth Missions)
• Complete entry form
• Bring soup/ chili and serving utensil
• golden, silver, and bronze bowl trophies for placing participants
• commemorative aprons for placing participants
• special e-blast and bulletin board
CUSTOMERS & TASTINGS:
1 tasting & vote for $1
6 tastings & votes for $5
$20 unlimited tastings & 20 votes
• $5 bowls to enjoy a bowl of your favorite!
• Drinks provided
• Tasters vote for their favorite to determine our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
• Help the HS youth fundraise for the Mission Trip 2022 to Lorain County, OH
• Masks are required for customers who are NOT tasting or eating
New Member Class
February 1, 2022
Do you think you might possibly be interested in membership in our St. Lucas UCC congregation?
If the answer is yes, or even maybe, we invite you to join us for an informal, explorative meeting on Tuesday, February 1st at 7 PM in the South Narthex (the parlor area on the south side of the church, just off the Sanctuary). We would love to share our joy about this congregation and provide any information that might help you become more involved in our ongoing ministry together. If you have already decided you are ready to join your faith journey with the disciples here, please email us at email@example.com.
We will be receiving new members in worship on February 12 and 13.